Intravenous (IV) therapy is a method of delivering fluids directly into the bloodstream. These fluids can be infused with vitamins, nutrients, medications, or other treatments to address health issues. When receiving IV therapy, a needle attached to a small, long tube called a catheter is inserted into a blood vein. The tube connects to a bag of fluids that is hung above the patient’s head. Let’s take a look at how IV therapy works, its potential benefits, and much more.
The Health Benefits of IV Drip TreatmentsIV drip therapy is an effective way to deliver nutrients, vitamins, and medications to the body because this technique bypasses the digestive system. Supplements are administered directly into the bloodstream, making nutrients available for immediate use.
IV Therapy Menu
HYDRATE | REPLENISH | ENHANCE
This IV drip was created for hydration, vitamin and mineral replenishment. The key components include vitamins A, B, C, D, E and potassium. This is an upgraded and safer version to the currently available IV drips on the market.
IV Boost also offers an overall wellness enhancement, by helping with something as common as dehydration and mineral deficiencies in the body, which can lead to the malfunction of many of its processes.
- Great electrolyte replenishment.
- Enhances mood and increase energy levels.
- Optimized insulin levels and glucose metabolism.
- Can be used to treat various sources of burnout and fatigue.
- Helps in regulating calcium and phosphorus.
REPAIR | PROTECT | GLOW
The idea for this compound came when our team realized that everyone's immune system could use a little help. Vitamin C is known for its role in strengthening the immune system. There are also many other benefits of this vitamin that help preserve the skin's collagen levels, which can contribute to faster healing of scars and wounds while promoting more collagen production. Vitamin C has been found to improve the development and replacement of tissue. Studies have also shown a correlation between Ascorbic Acid and its ability to aid iron absorption.
- Boosts your immune system.
- Helps in collagen production that heals wounds and gives you smoother skin.
- Helps fight cancer-causing free radicals.
- Slows the advance of age-relate macular degeneration (AMD), a leading cause of vision loss.
- Makes it easier to absorb iron to fight anemia.
REFINE | ILLUMINATE | REFRESH
This IV drip was created to provide a youthful glow to the skin, enhance its elasticity and target fine lines and wrinkles. It is the perfect pick-me-up when the skin looks dull and in need of a refresh, allowing it to regain its brightness from within.
IV Radiance offers a powerful combination of amino acids that also have antioxidant properties, such as Arginine, Histidine, Methionine, Lysine, and Glutamic Acid, which triggers the body to produce its own Glutathione, an important antioxidant that prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals and reducing signs of aging.
- Trigger the body's own production of Glutathione.
- Enhances skin elasticity and targets fine lines and wrinkles.
- Trigger the body's own production of retinol by the liver.
- Prevents cellular damage by neutralizing free radicals.
- Great for skin brightening and hydration.
ENERGIZE | REGENERATE | STREGTHEN
This IV drip was developed to provide the necessary vitamins and minerals for adequate energy levels. The key components in this solution are dextrose combined with B vitamins and magnesium, all of which are crucial in the production of adenosine triphosphate (ATP), the cellular energy source.
Moreover, IV Energy improves the levels of vitamins and minerals which help regenerate cells and correct deficiencies such as: anemia, insomnia, electrolyte imbalances, stress and thyroid conditions, strengthening the body’s ability to take on daily challenges.
- Improves energy levels, stamina, vitality and physical performance.
- Activates adenosine triphosphate (ATP) - the cellular energy source.
- Optimizes the conversion of food to glucose.
- Increases the oxygen-carrying capacity of cells.
- Corrects deficiencies such as anemia, insomnia, stress, electrolyte imbalance, and thyroid conditions.
PROTECT | REPAIR | SUPERCHARGE
RENEW | INVIGORATE | GUARD
(Nicotine, Adenine, Dinucleotine) NAD+ has been getting some major buzz as the new Fountain of Youth. The reason? It helps maintain healthy mitochondrial function, which strengthens our body’s first defense against the aging process, including supporting our brains and bodies to keep them performing like our younger selves. It also assists with better healing and repairing, enhanced energy and metabolic function, as well as focus and clarity.
- It has been found to improve athletic performance.
- It is known to help in DNA repair and maintenance.
- Improves mood and energy levels.
- Beneficial in treating addiction and detoxing from substances.
- Has been found to help improve mental clarity and memory.
Detox | Strengthen | Repair
Glutathione is a powerful antioxidant that helps fight free radicals in the body. Its levels can decline if the body isn't getting enough selenium and vitamin C, which are important building blocks for glutathione. Our IV drip is a solution to help increase glutathione levels by injecting glutathione directly into the bloodstream. There are multiple benefits of this treatment, including restoring an over-stressed immune system, reducing inflammation in the body, boosting a sluggish metabolism, and enhancing mental clarity.
- Has the ability to recycle other antioxidants such as vitamins E and vitamins C.
- Helps manufacture DNA - the infrastructure of cells and proteins within the body.
- May reduce insulin resistance especially in the elderly.
- Has been found to decrease wrinkles and increase skin elasticity giving a youthful glow.
- Can help detoxify drugs, pollutants, and naturally created chemicals from the body.